About Australian Natural Exercises
Founded in 2017 by Priscilla Plummer (Yuen), Australian Natural Exercises was created to help people of all ages gain flexibility, strengthen the muscles, improve energy flow and re-awaken their bodies. For this ANE has developed a series of exercises that use your own body weight, gravity and body muscle functions.
Unique to ANE, is Priscilla’s signature “Wake Up Exercise” routine that is designed to reactivate your muscles in your body in natural ways.
Drawing from various techniques including Somatics, Bones for Life, Meridian Linesand energy flow and utilising simple movements and massage, muscles are “awakened” to function at their best. This assists in prevention of injury, decompression of joints, increased body awareness, energy flow and much more.
ANE’s Wake Up Exercise Is suitable for all ages, including children and the elderly.
Priscilla can also tailor alternative exercise classes, workshops, and instructor courses to suit your requirements, both locally and internationally.
Priscilla Plummer (Yuen) has extensive experience in teaching and training instructors in the fitness industry. She has created her own signature “Wake Up Exercise” routine designed to stimulate the body’s muscles to function in an optimal manner.
Her method draws from both Eastern and Western best practice to create a harmonious approach in teaching both students and instructors alike.
Qualifications & Experience
- Former course director for the Hong Kong Stretching Exercise Association
- Appointed assistant for Kit Laughlin’s Stretch Therapist workshops
- Stretch Therapist and Stretch Teacher of Stretch Therapist™
- Former ATFP Master trainer for Pilates in Hong Kong
- Full certificate of Stott Pilates instructor
- Scoliosis exercise instructor of Schroth Best Practice®
- Level B Instructor of Scientific Exercises Approach to Scoliosis
- Attendance certificates of Bones for Life Segment 1-3
- Guest speaker for the China Fit expo 2013 & 2014
- Guest speaker at Si Chuan Normal University 2015
- Pre and post-natal specialist of The Center for Women’s Fitness
- Aerial instructor & performer at 2017 Perth Fringe Festival & Steam Punk Revolution